The infamous moment when French star Zinedine Zidane headbutted Italian defender Marco Materazzi during the 2006 World Cup final has been given the statue treatment by Algerian-born artist Adel Abdessemed and stands in front of the Centre Pompidou modern art museum in Paris (above).
- U.S. women's soccer team — and Lauren Cheney — go for gold
- All-District teams named
- Locals on ‘Express’ train to State Cup
- Pro soccer for Indianapolis
- Javanon '94 booted out of Kentucky State Open Cup tournament
- Wedding Bells!
- Smart Renegade ready for ‘Real’ Challenge
- Top 10 soccer stories of 2011
- Surfing to success!
- Red Devils alumni game and scrimmage