The infamous moment when French star Zinedine Zidane headbutted Italian defender Marco Materazzi during the 2006 World Cup final has been given the statue treatment by Algerian-born artist Adel Abdessemed and stands in front of the Centre Pompidou modern art museum in Paris (above).
- Piermario Morosini's death another reason to forget the season
- U.S. women's soccer team — and Lauren Cheney — go for gold
- Javanon '94 booted out of Kentucky State Open Cup tournament
- Net-Surfers' parents help team build towards their goals … literally!
- Fern Creek diversity an ingredient for success
- Almost a fairytale ending at Disney
- Wedding Bells!
- Girls' high school preview - Warning to Hoosiers: Providence 'excited' again!
- Referee blooper sees 'win' turn to loss
- Mockingbird just misses out on Phoenix flight . . . but success on the horizon, believe coaches