The infamous moment when French star Zinedine Zidane headbutted Italian defender Marco Materazzi during the 2006 World Cup final has been given the statue treatment by Algerian-born artist Adel Abdessemed and stands in front of the Centre Pompidou modern art museum in Paris (above).
- Zidane headbutt captured in statue form
- U.S. women: next up Mexico in Olympic qualifiers
- Why Brazil won't win the World Cup
- Pioneers one step away from history
- U.S. women's soccer team — and Lauren Cheney — go for gold
- Jaguars on the prowl
- Indiana's new tournament success factor 'punishes' best small schools in soccer, says coach