The infamous moment when French star Zinedine Zidane headbutted Italian defender Marco Materazzi during the 2006 World Cup final has been given the statue treatment by Algerian-born artist Adel Abdessemed and stands in front of the Centre Pompidou modern art museum in Paris (above).
- Piermario Morosini's death another reason to forget the season
- U.S. men impress ahead of Brazil matchup, while women's Olympic squad named
- Girls' high school preview - Warning to Hoosiers: Providence 'excited' again!
- Pioneers one step away from history
- U.S. women's soccer team — and Lauren Cheney — go for gold
- Javanon '94 booted out of Kentucky State Open Cup tournament
- Red Devil Brian bounces back