The infamous moment when French star Zinedine Zidane headbutted Italian defender Marco Materazzi during the 2006 World Cup final has been given the statue treatment by Algerian-born artist Adel Abdessemed and stands in front of the Centre Pompidou modern art museum in Paris (above).
- U.S. women's soccer team — and Lauren Cheney — go for gold
- Wedding Bells!
- Why Brazil won't win the World Cup
- Top 10 soccer stories of 2011
- Colin hears wedding bells after halftime proposal
- Derby City Rovers gain first win
- Pro soccer for Indianapolis
- Coaches for Cancer
- Christian Academy Warriors are hungry for more
- Piermario Morosini's death another reason to forget the season